Door Key Compatible
Rim and Mortise
Interchangeable Core Padlocks
Interchangeable core (IC) locks are the padlock solution when security has been compromised. For example, when a key is lost or stolen or when a personnel change takes place. The core in an interchangeable core padlock can be extracted in seconds from one padlock, and then installed into another, effectively re-keying the padlock. (See this in our video). Extracted cores can then be recombinated at your convenience and stored for future use.
The Wilson Bohannan all-weather IC padlocks accommodate the small format interchangeable cores (SFIC,) either 6 or 7 pin systems. They are compatible with all small format cores including Arrow™, Best™, Falcon™ and KSP™. We offer over 40 models of IC core solid brass padlocks, available with hardened steel, brass or stainless steel shackles. Brass and stainless steel materials prevent rusting and extend the life of the padlock.
Cores may be ordered both as part of a complete Wilson Bohannan interchangeable core padlock assembly, or separately, keyed up and ready to plug into your system.
- Rustproof solid brass construction.
- Multiple keying options for large facilities and institutions.
- Stainless steel double-ball locking for added security.
- Accepts Arrow™, Best™, Falcon™ and KSP™ and comparable cores (6 or 7 pin – spacers not needed).
- Available key or non-key retaining.
- Customized identification and numbering available.
- Colored or brass tags and brass or steel chains also available.
Wilson Bohannan Interchangeable Core Padlock Models